The owner of Natural Remedy (hereinafter referred to as Web Store) is Natrem LLC (reg no 14089481), Õuna st 1, Lehtse borough, Tapa parish, Lääne-Viru county, 73601.
Contract of sale, goods and price
1. Terms apply to the purchase from Web Store.
2. The prices of Web Store products are marked to the products. Cost of shipping will be added to the prices. Cost of shipping depends on destination and way of shipping.
3. Cost of shipping will be shown when confirming the order.
4. Information about Web Store products is presented next to the products.
5. For ordering goods You have to add products to the shopping cart. When checking out You need to fill all the required data fields and pick the suitable way of shipping. Thereupon Web Store will display the cost, which can be paid by bank link, money transfer or other payment solution.
6. Contract comes into force after the money will reach to the Web Site bank account.
7. In case we don' t have the goods You ordered or there are other stock problems, Web Store will inform customer at first chance and return the money (shipping cost included) within 14 days.
8. Goods will be delivered only in Estonia.
9. Shipping costs will be paid by the customer and shipping prices are displayed next to ways of shipping.
10. Delivery takes 3-5 workdays after payment.
11. In exceptional circumstances (product is sold out) delivery may take up to 45 days.
Right of withdrawal
12. After receiving goods customer can withdrawal from contract within 14 days. Right of withdrawal will not cover the following goods (accordinf Law of Obligations act § 53 section 4):
• Foodsupplements, if the package of product is opened or damaged
• Vitamins, if the package of product is opened or damaged
13. In case of withdrawal customer must send us withdrawal statement, which can be found here: CLAIM and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after delivery.
14. The cost of returning goods will be paid by customer unless the product was flawed or incorrectly sent by Web Store.
15. Web Store has the right to withdraw from the contract if the product was sold below market price by mistake.
The right to submit a complaint
16. Veebipood vastutab ostjale müüdud kauba lepingutingimustele mittevastavuse või puuduse eest, mis oli olemas juba asja üleandmise hetkel ning mis ilmneb kuni kahe aasta jooksul, alates kauba üleandmisest ostjale. ellest esimese kuue kuu jooksul asja üleandmisest ostjale eeldatakse, et puudus oli olemas juba asja üleandmise ajal. Vastava eelduse ümberlükkamine on Veebipoe kohustus.
17. Customer can send us claims by e-mail: email@example.com or call: +372 53023716.
18. Web Store is liable for any lack of conformity of a thing which becomes apparent within two years as of the date of delivery of the thing to the purchaser. Web Store is not liable for lack of conformity of a thing after the delivery.
19. If a product purchased from Web Store does not conform to the contract and Web Store is liable, the customer may demand the repair of the thing or delivery of a substitute thing from the seller if this is possible and this does not cause the seller unreasonable costs or unreasonable inconvenience compared to the use of other legal remedies considering, inter alia, the value of the thing, the significance of the lack of conformity and the opportunity for the purchaser to acquire a thing which conforms to the contract from elsewhere without inconvenience. Web Store may, instead of repairing the thing, deliver a substitute thing which conforms to the contract.
20. Web Store will answer in writing to customer complaints within 15 days.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
21. Web Store uses customers personal data only for processing orders or shipping goods to customer. Web Store shares customer personal data if needed only with delivery service company.
22. In case of complaints please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to: +372 53023716.
23. In case customer and Web Store fail to reach to agreement customer can turn to the Consumer Disputes Committee. The Committee is competent in resolving domestic and cross-border consumer disputes initiated by the consumer and arising from contracts between consumers and traders, where one party is a trader whose place of establishment is in the Republic of Estonia. Resolving a dispute by the Consumer Disputes Committee is free of charge for the consumer and undertaking and in most cases, the outcome will be reached within 90 days from the date the proceeding of the complaint was started. The procedural conditions can be found here: procedural conditions
24. Customer can also turn directly to European Union consumer disputes platform: click here